Count Dracul 8 评论

Posted at 5/19/2009 08:46:00 上午 in










The some blue line sketch of Count Dracula :P


Count Dracula is a fictional character, the titular antagonist of Bram Stoker's 1897 Gothic horror novel Dracula. Some aspects of his character may have been inspired by the 15th century Romanian Prince, Vlad III the Impaler. Since creation by Stoker, the character has fallen into the public domain and subsequently appears frequently in popular culture.

8 Responses to 'Count Dracul'
  1. Welcome back, Su.
    With a fine piece of work!

  2. Nice designs. I especially like Type 5... although I don't know how scared I would be if he came up to me.

    Cheers.

  3. The tipe 1 is that I like the most... I think... it have the dracula´s spirit, and this isn´t by the tusks!

  4. Very good representation of the count ... Legendary! Personally, I have no preference, I like them all.

  5. Thanks you for your comments! I keep doing it.

  6. Heeheee superbe sketches, beautiful work!! Cheers

  7. Beautiful as always man!!

  8. really like theese variations...lovely drac, like a very old Marlon Brando : )